Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Old Friends

I believe that each person you meet in life causes you to learn something new about yourself. I've been very fortunate to have met some amazing people in my life. I have a ton of friends that I've lost touch with and continue to wonder what they're up to. And others who when I catch up with - months and years seem like they were just days ago. 

It's hard getting in touch with some old friends, but sending an email doesn't take much effort. But as I'm writing this post there's still certain people that I know an email will never be sufficient enough for, so therefore I cannot bring myself to contact them. 

This blog is dedicated to the friends I hope to reconnect with soon, and to those who I hope some day our paths will cross again. 

To all my old and new friends - I wish you all the happiness in the world. 

No comments: